Join us again for our weekly adoption events! Our cat adoption team will be at the Wake Forest and Knightdale Petcos . While the Paws For Life dog team will be at Petco Knightdale and Petsmart Wake Forest .
Petco — Knightdale ()
- Hershey: Lab/Rottweiler mix; cute little girl with an estimated birthday of 12/28/16
- Little Ricky: 1 yr old Boxer mix; loves his people & other dogs; a large fenced yard for him to run & play in would be good for his puppy energy; kid friendly, but may be too energetic and clumsy for young children
- Sage: 1 yr old Lab/Chow mix; 50 lbs; very sweet, adorable girl who is crate trained & house trained; LOVES going for walks; loves people & other dogs, but chases cats; stuffed squeaky toys and cow hooves are her favorite indoor activities.
- Trooper: 12 year old Doberman mix; very sweet old man who just wants a human to hang out with and take long naps in his bed or the couch; limited in his vision and hearing; doesn’t mind cats but doesn’t like another dog in his face
Petsmart — Wake Forest ()
- Chi-Chi: A sweet senior Maltese/Cairn Terrier mix; she loves to give kisses and romp and play in the yard; potty trained; prefers to be the only dog since she has some food/resource-guarding behaviors, but can live with other dogs if they give her space; needs an adult only home or a home with older/teen children who can understand her fears and treat her accordingly – specifically, she doesn’t like her face or nose touched Read her story.
- Gypsy: 3 yr old Lab mix; sweet, stoic nature; she has two speeds: all out or couch potato; she would LOVE a large fenced yard to run & play in; loves children & can live with other dogs & cats; she finds crates insulting; you can confidently leave her with run of the house with no worries of destruction… she will pretty much be where you left her
- Lucy: Beagle/Lab mix; 25 lbs; sweet, shy girl; dog & cat friendly; likes people but needs time to warm up to you; she is looking for a stable, quiet home and a desire to share your warm bed
- Murphy: 3 year old hound mix; extremely laid back; good with kids cats other dogs; loves ear scratches belly rubs and giving kisses
- Xena: 2 yr old Boxer mix; shy but loving girl that LOVES attention & treats; great with other dogs & cats; loves to run and play; crate trained & house trained ♥ ♥ ♥