We’ll be at Petco Wake Forest and Petsmart Wake Forest tomorrow (Saturday) from 1 PM to 4 PM. Come out and see the latest lineup!
[text-blocks id=”polaroid” classes=”happy-tail-photo” src=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/feb-4th-2017-petco.jpg” width=”240″ height=”240″ text=”Petco Dogs” plain=”1″]Petco — Wake Forest
- Alex: 1 yr old Boxer mix; 45 lbs; confident, playful guy; loves kids & other dogs; loves toys, treats, and play; needs a fenced yard to get his energy out; would love a doggie sibling
- Jeanine: Chi-pit mix; currently weigh (in the ballpark) of 30 lbs. Playing, eating, playing, sleeping, playing and more playing are my favorite things to do. Good with other dogs
- Lucy: Beagle/Lab mix; 25 lbs; sweet, shy girl; dog & cat friendly; likes people but needs time to warm up to you; she is looking for a stable, quiet home and a desire to share your warm bed; since she is shy she is slowly being introduced at events and will only be out between 1:30 and 2:30 if you would like to meet her
- Penguin: 5 month old Hound/Bulldog mix; currently 22 lbs; LOVES to play with kids; good with other dogs and cats; new to program and is still learning crate training, potty training, and basic good manners; he’s a fast learner
- Shasta: Young lab mix; 45 lbs; LOVES her people & good with kids; her favorite place to be is your lap; crate trained & house trained; lots of energy so a fenced yard is a priority; she is a sensitive girl that is easily re-directed if needed
- Snickers: 3 yr old Pug/Beagle mix; 18 lbs; big sweetheart ♥; loves kids and being around her people
[text-blocks id=”polaroid” classes=”happy-tail-photo” src=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/feb-4th-2017-petsmart-300×300.jpg” width=”300″ height=”300″ text=”Petsmart Dogs” plain=”1″]Petsmart — Wake Forest
- Ash: 1.5 yr old Lab/Great Pyrenees mix or Weimaraner/Great Pryenees mix; 46 lbs; playful, confident, energetic guy; chases cats if they run; good with older kids (12 & up); loves other dogs and he THRIVES with canine companionship so it is highly suggested he goes to a home that has another dog; a large fenced yard and an active family to take him for regular walks/runs would be a big plus to help him exhaust his energy; prefers to be nearby, but not a lap dog; house trained and crate trained… but really would love to sleep in your bed at night
- Buster: 3 -4 yr old Lab/Border Collie mix; 60 lbs; huge love bug; good with kids & dogs… cats unknown; do not leave unattended outdoors as he likes to practice his fence climbing skills; heartworm positive, but is being treated by Paws for Life through our Paws In Need program.
- Coco: 3 yr old Pug mix; loves toys, playtime & giving kisses; loves other dogs
- Duncan: 1 yr old Lab/Border Collie mix; 65 lbs; sweet boy with lots of energy; house-trained & crate-trained; loves his people and other dogs… loves to chase cats!; favorite toys are Kongs and squeaky toys
- Gypsy: 3 yr old Lab mix; sweet, stoic nature; she has two speeds: all out or couch potato; she would LOVE a large fenced yard to run & play in; loves children & can live with other dogs & cats; she finds crates insulting; you can confidently leave her with run of the house with no worries of destruction… she will pretty much be where you left her
- Sage: Lab/Chow mix; very sweet, adorable girl who is crate trained & house trained; LOVES going for walks; loves people & other dogs, but chases cats; stuffed squeaky toys and cow hooves are her favorite indoor activities