Our cat adoption team will be at the Petcos in Wake Forest and Knightdale . Also, our dog team will be at Petco Knightdale and Petsmart Wake Forest . Please stop by to see our wonderful dogs and cats who are eagerly looking for their loving forever families. You can also check out our other dogs and cats for adoption here on our site!.
Cupcakes to the Rescue
This week we will also have “Cupcakes to the Rescue.” Purchase some cupcakes to show your ♥ and share a little sweetness for animals in need at our dog adoption events. It’s only $1 for 1 or $5 for 6.
[text-blocks id=”polaroid” classes=”happy-tail-photo” src=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/petco-feb-25-2017-300×300.jpg” width=”300″ height=”300″ text=”Petco Dogs” plain=”1″]Petco — Knightdale
- Dougie: Hound/Shepherd; 68 lbs; loves his people; specializes in giving big sloppy kisses; good with kids & female dogs
- Gypsy: 3 yr old Lab mix; sweet, stoic nature; she has two speeds: all out or couch potato; she would LOVE a large fenced yard to run & play in; loves children & can live with other dogs & cats; she finds crates insulting; you can confidently leave her with run of the house with no worries of destruction… she will pretty much be where you left her
- Murphy: 3 year old hound mix; extremely laid back; good with kids cats other dogs; loves ear scratches belly rubs and giving kisses
- Trooper: 12 year old Doberman mix; very sweet old man who just wants a human to hang out with and take long naps in his bed or the couch; limited in his vision and hearing; doesn’t mind cats but doesn’t like another dog in his face
- Buck: 6 – 8 yr old senior bulldog mix; 45lbs; low energy – enjoys the laid back lifestyle; kid, cat & dog friendly; doesn’t like other dogs getting in his face
[text-blocks id=”polaroid” classes=”happy-tail-photo” src=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/petsmart-feb-25-2017-300×300.jpg” width=”300″ height=”300″ text=”Petsmart Dogs” plain=”1″]Petsmart — Wake Forest
- Chi-Chi: A sweet senior Maltese/Cairn Terrier mix; she loves to give kisses and romp and play in the yard; potty trained; prefers to be the only dog since she has some food/resource-guarding behaviors, but can live with other dogs if they give her space; needs an adult only home or a home with older/teen children who can understand her fears and treat her accordingly – specifically, she doesn’t like her face or nose touched Read her story.
- Ash: 1.5 yr old Lab/Great Pyrenees mix or Weimaraner/Great Pryenees mix; 46 lbs; playful, confident, energetic guy; chases cats if they run; good with older kids (12 & up); loves other dogs and he THRIVES with canine companionship so it is highly suggested he goes to a home that has another dog; a large fenced yard and an active family to take him for regular walks/runs would be a big plus to help him exhaust his energy; prefers to be nearby, but not a lap dog; house trained and crate trained… but really would love to sleep in your bed at night
- Joelle: 3 yr old Hound; a beautiful doe-eyed, long-legged girl who is very shy and scared girl; she needs slow introductions to people and also needs a calmer environment; she does well with kids, dogs & cats; house & crate trained. Read her story.
- Lucy: Beagle/Lab mix; 25 lbs; sweet, shy girl; dog & cat friendly; likes people but needs time to warm up to you; she is looking for a stable, quiet home and a desire to share your warm bed;
- Xena: 2 yr old Boxer mix; shy but loving girl that LOVES attention & treats; great with other dogs & cats; loves to run and play; crate trained & house trained ♥ ♥ ♥